National Iowa Day - 2022-02-08
What is National Iowa Day?
Iowa is a state in the Midwest of the United States. It sits between two major rivers, Missouri and the Mississippi. The capital of this state is Des Moines. It's a place of rolling plains and cornfields. Several landmarks can be found there, including the gold-domed State Capitol Building, Pappajohn Sculpture Park, and the Des Moines Art Center. Things to Know About Iowa
- Iowa, also known as the Hawkeye State.
- Red Delicious apple, also known as the “Hawkeye,” was first grown in Iowa in 1856.
- The Iowa State Fair is one of the biggest and famous state fairs in the country.
- The butterfly stroke in swimming was invented by a swim coach at the University of Iowa.
- There are about 25 million pigs on Iowa's farms - eight times the state's human population.
When is National Iowa Day?
We celebrate Iowa On February 8th on National Iowa Day!
History of National Iowa Day
Iowa is the 29th state to join the United States!
We would gladly assist you in any of your endeavors. Provide the following information please.