National Pizza Day - 2022-02-09
What is National Pizza Day?
On February 9th, America celebrates one of its favorite foods: pizza. No matter what type of crust it has or the size of the pizza, pizza is America’s go-to dish. Fun Pizza Facts
- 36% of all pizza orders are topped with pepperoni.
- 94% of Americans eat pizza regularly
- Thin crust pizza is the most popular form of crust worldwide.
- Women are more likely to order vegetarian options as opposed to men.
- Saturday is the most popular night for eating pizza.
When is National Pizza Day?
Celebrated on February 9th annually National Pizza Day!
History of National Pizza Day
We have been unable thus far to find the creator of this national day, but we will be sure to keep you posted.
We would gladly assist you in any of your endeavors. Provide the following information please.